Thursday 23 February 2012

Toronto take 2.

I went to Toronto. Again. This time for more than a day. I'd tell you about it, but I took pictures, so you can look at them instead.
Not a bad view from the roof, really.
Slushees at 2am, because we're just that cool.

Exeter Impy flashbacks in the middle of Toronto <3
A mini Team Team reunion :)

The sun emerging over Toronto. There are worse things to see at 7am.
Niagara Falls: "It's like Barry Island on speed."
Glow-in-the-dark mini-golf. Your argument is invalid.
Convincing from a distance, but look a little closer.
Family Day = 25% discount at CN Tower = WIN.
Lake Ontario looking beautiful from the top of the CN Tower.
Is it sad that I'm more excited about the fact that in this photo I'm wearing purple jeans and a "Soft Kitty" tshirt than I am about the fact that I'm at the top of the CN Tower?
Casual Myspace mirror pic at the top of the CN Tower.
Yeah, I'm not really sure either...
Om nom nom nom.
Streetcar. Sadly not named Desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment