Friday 24 February 2012

Reading Week is almost over.

How on earth did that happen? How is it already Friday?
I've managed to waste my week away, sleeping and going to the Caf and eating all the food. Wait, I retract my comment about that being a waste of a week. That's the best kind of week to have.
Nevertheless, there is still much work to do, and while I can commend myself for reading half a novel and sewing my holey clothes (check me out, all domesticated and what not), I cannot ignore my essays. Boo.
On an unrelated note, it's started snowing again. Like, really snowing. The White Witch has clearly returned. Where's Aslan when you need him?
In honour of the snow, here are some pictures of snowy Ottawa and cats and squirrels that I took a few weeks ago :)






Now if you'll excuse me, the Caf is serving "English-style fish and chips" today. I'm not missing that for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment