Friday 9 December 2011

This just made my life.

It. Is. Amazing.
My 8-year-old self is screaming in glee right now. My 19-year-old self is laughing hysterically.
Everything about this is everything that makes Britain camp and wonderful. The sequins. The failed choreography in the middle. The fact that H has clearly come out of the closet a bit too much. The fact that they can't really sing. The fact that they're clearly still sitting on the fence between embarrassment and not giving a shit that they're singing ridiculous songs with ridiculous choreography in ridiculous outfits. It's wonderfully awkward. And amazing.
And you know I was singing along. And doing the dance moves. Too cool for school.

Oh, and just in case you were wondering (and we both know you were), this is still my favourite Steps song:
The video gets me every time. Lisa's got some weird 18th century alien princess look going on. And the dance moves are classic. 2:38 is a personal fav. I HEART STEPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment